- As defined by the magnitude of claims, up to 24-hour support
- Make initial contact calls and follow-up calls to insureds
- Track claims progress and compliance
- Research prior losses
- Notify and update agents
- System and software expertise
- Prompt technical assistance
- All levels of call center support
CMS Customer Services
CMS is actively recruiting for customer service representatives, claims processors, and administrative support staff for all locations. Our centers provide support to insurance adjusters, insurance carriers and their customers during catastrophic events like hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.
Team members can provide a variety of services including:
- Receiving first notice of loss inbound calls
- Making initial contact calls and follow-up calls to Insureds
- Tracking claims process and compliance
- Researching prior losses
- Notifying and updating agents
- Monitoring faxes and e-faxes for proper distribution
- System and software in-house training
- Prompt technical support
Do you have the skills and knowledge we need?
- Data-entry skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Multi-Phone-Line experience
- Call Center experience
Optional (But Desirable) Skills:
- Database applications
- Estimating software knowledge
- Multi-Lingual proficiency
In addition to some combination of the above skills and abilities, the successful candidate will have a professional approach to the job, a strong work ethic, ability to track details while handling multiple tasks, ability to work with a team, and a commitment to providing the best possible service to customers.
Employees must be able to work 12-hour shifts seven (7) days a week. CMS provides competitive wages and 401k, along with access to a Flex spending account.
If you are 19 years or older, possess the above qualities and are interested in the available benefits, you may be eligible to showcase your skills while assisting the country’s largest and best known insurance companies.